Friday, March 6, 2009

Other Arguments

As I've stated in my last blog, my first subtopic is motive. To know how I feel about motive you'll have to read my previous blog. However, if i was to counter it and state how i feel the parents would respond i would probably state that they loved their daughter and no parent would wish any harm on their children. Also, to what I said about publicity they can fight back with they're very wealthy people and they are already known to alot of people. These are just some of the refutes I would make back. As I read and researched I found other the other subtopics I'm going to use. For my second subtopic I am going to focus on the Access the parents had. For one, they were the ones that knew the house the best; they lived in it! Also, they would know all the hiding spaces, what floors creak and what floors didn't. They would be able to stage the scene of the crime just they way they liked. They could come back and argue that even though they knew the house best the intruder must of been someone who also knew the house. And just they can argue that the open window in the basement could of been an access point for the intruder to come right in without anyone hearing. My third subtopic is going to be the Physical Evidence that was found. Not only on Jonbenet but also around the house. The more research I do the more I find how many errors were made at the crime scene. And in my belief I believe that the errors were not mistakes. The Ramsey's can come back and say that they were so distraught that they weren't thinking clearly by touching everything and inviting all of their friends over for comfort. Lastly, from interviews in books and watching interview clips and a movie I am going to make my last subtopic personal interviews. Personal interviews with the parents, the investigators, police and others involved with the investigation. From these interviews there will always be two sides; the side that believes the parents are guilty and they side that defends the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment